We are changing the status quo. With the new Digital Age, financial-technology innovations and changes in the regulatory landscape have unlocked new financing models for entrepreneurial ventures and redefined the IPO market for small businesses. Called by many observers a “Davos of Entrepreneurship” and one of the most forward-looking gatherings in the world, our forum is now in its 5th year which is a result of an unprecedented collaboration with some of the most progressive businesses, organizations, and authoroties as well as foreign governments’ representatives and media outlets. We believe that progress happens only through engagement with all vital parts of the financial system and strive in all our efforts to bridge the worlds of alternative and traditional finance to foster entrepreneurship, creativity and innovations.
Held in an exclusive, intimate setting, our Forum provides an unmatched opportunity to meet the world’s foremost FinTech innovators and crowdfunders, some of the most influential “entrepreneurial friendly” financiers, venture capitalists, money-managers, angel investors, academics, lawyers, regulators and entrepreneurs while featuring the entire panorama of next generation financing tools and existing programs for entrepreneurial ventures, creative projects and S&M businesses.
We recognize and appreciate the fact that we live in a globally interconnected ecosystem and have been honored to have formidable business leaders and FinTech innovators from different parts of the world including the U.K., Argentina, Brazil, Russia, India, China, Rumania, Netherlands, Japan, Mexico, South Africa, Turkey, Italy, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong and Canada.
Key Topics 2016:
• Artificial Intelligence in finance and investing
• Top investing platforms for accredited investors
• New regulatory landscape: rules enforced under the JOBS ACT
• Equity crowdfunding for non-accredited investors: Reg A+ & Title III
• Royalty based financing and royalty crowdfunding
• Peer-to-peer lending platforms for growth capital
• Alternative venture exchanges and secondary markets for small businesses
• Alternative currencies as a new funding source
• Next generation VC funds, micro-funds and angel investors’ syndicates
• EB-5 financing programs to attract foreign investors
• Bridge financing for small businesses
• Business grants, SBA loans and government funding programs
• New financing alternatives for TV, Media & Entertainment projects
The best way to predict the future is to create it. Join us for this exclusive limited seating, one-day only annual gathering, meet the influencers and empower yourself with practical knowledge and the most up-to-date information on modern venture financing options featured in the most objective and impartial way.